- May 16, 2014
- Category: Family Law
Every day many couples separate, one day thought their love was forever. Every divorce is painful. Whatever the reasons, you are separating from a person you have had a vital importance for you, so it is difficult to cope with divorce, especially if they have children.
So, here are some tips to try to face and overcome this situation best:
1. Do not compare yourself to others. Remember that every situation is different and every person is different. Therefore, the same situation, did not affect everyone the same way.
2. Think of something positive that will result from what is happening. Every morning upon waking and at night before sleeping, recognizes high voice something positive in your life right now.
3. Seeks new activities and relationships that are part of your new identity. A man or woman who has the ability to build a new life, where you can be happy.
4. Alive Do not isolate yourself or only those difficult times. Lean on your family or friends, but choose carefully which have the ability to listen, respect your feelings and support you.
5. If you have children, find the right information to help them live a process that is painful and can be incomprehensible to them, no matter how many times the need to explain.
6. Beware. Eat healthy, exercise and try to sleep or rest their best.
7. Do not get involved with a new partner until you’re really recovered, have healed your wounds and your emotions worked. It can be very tempting to look for a new relationship that makes you feel good, wanted, needed and respected.
8. Perform pleasurable activities. You have things in the past that made you feel good, even though there is sadness or depression. So it is easier to go through this process.
9. Become aware of your emotions (anger, guilt, sadness, loneliness, etc…) And allow yourself to feel them. The only way to free them is to recognize, accept that you are feeling and let them go.
10. Learn to forgive. It will allow you to find your own peace. Forgive yourself and your partner, because there are many things that are not consequences of your actions.
It is very important that you are honest with yourself, as a person responsible for your emotions and your own happiness. If there are many alternatives which you can support from psychological therapy to meditation or other alternative therapies at some point you feel you cannot deal with the situation.
Share this article: