- March 30, 2015
- Category: Business
Everybody yearns for a home that is not just large and spacious but also makes you believe in love at first sight. But as luck would have it, not everybody is blessed with the luxury of having a big home. But that should not stop you from dreaming big and having a well spaced out apartment. Wondering how is it possible? Well, there is no need to put on your thinking cap because we are here to provide you tricky tips. These tricky tips are fun primarily because you know that your apartment is actually small but you create an illusion that the apartment has adequate space. So a quick look at the tips that can make your small apartment look sprawling.
- Opt for Convertible Furniture – Convertible furniture is the best possible option to increase open space in your flats. In case you are opting for a small flat, then the next most important question is to buy convertible furniture. They help in increasing the storage space but still manages to camouflage limited space since they are furniture pieces. So be it your beds, couches or even ottomans you can store your belongings there without giving a cluttered look.
- In-built cupboards – Walls are the biggest tools you have in case of small apartments. If your agenda is to increase space, then make sure you use the walls intelligently in order to maximise the space available. Built-in cupboards stick to the walls and save up your cupboard or desk spaces. So make the most of the vertical space and make cupboards or even small shelves to store your belongings in a systematic and orderly manner without giving a cramped look to your flats.
- Have a Separate Store Room – A home always has lots of important essentials and items that need to be stacked up. Keeping things around would only add to the cluttered look of your apartment and that is something you would not like. Therefore, it is important that you have a separate store room or storing space where you can keep things that you do not need on a regular basis. This approach will help you manage adequate space and have a gorgeous looking home.
- Go for Small Furniture – There is an abundance of small furniture pieces in Kolkata, so if you have opted for flats in Kolkata, then make sure you stick to small and cute looking furniture. The major focus for small furniture is that they take lesser space comparatively but offer the same effective functions.
- Make Room for Everything to Avoid Cluttered Look – There needs to be a separate chamber for everything that you have in your home. This is the best and the most effective way to avoid an untidy or even a cluttered look. Nobody wants their home to look unorganised and that is the major reason why pre allot spaces for everything without keeping them at places randomly. This will make small flats clumsier.
The easiest possible way of achieving the dream of having a well spacious apartment in spite of having a small one is easy and this blog teaches you that very well.
Share this article: