Want Custom, Profession Signage For Your Business? Look No Further!
- January 30, 2018
- Category: Latest
What’s one essential thing almost every business out there needs? Money, I hear you shout. Well, you’d be right there, but the other key element that every well-to-do business should have in spades is quality signage.
A quality sign shouts the professional and stylish value of your business to the outside world. It reminds customers where they are, and it lets the staff feel a real sense of pride in their establishment. It’s a physical embodiment of your brand, and when it comes to putting it together, you want to do it right.
That’s where wooden business signs come in. Wooden letters, designed and shaped according to your ideas and thoughts, and easily applied to your establishment can lend your business a professionality and brand identity you’d previously struggled to attain. And at a low price too!
The Many Pros of Wooden Signage!
Okay, so you might not always immediately think ‘WOODEN LETTERING SIGNAGE!!!’ when it comes to designing and refining your business, but bear with me, because wooden lettering signs have a whole host of pros that make them perfect for virtually any business, regardless of industry. If you want things to look nice and professional, this could be the easy fix you’ve been after.
- Endless design options make creating and designing your sign a fluid and easy process
- Endless colours and finishes mean you’ll be able to come up with signage that really echoes your businesses style and ideas
- Truly bespoke and original, whichever way you look at it (providing you don’t go for a Times New Roman, font size 12 sign, don’t do that!)
- Professional and interesting looking, you’re breaking the mould, and doing something new. Customers dig that!
- A real layer of style for your establishment, without being overpowering, or too thought-out
- Cheap compared to other signage options, especially when you consider some of the design and material costs
- Easy to put up, lightweight and wooden, so even the most amateur handyman can have them up in a few hours
- Recycled materials, making them perfect for the environment, letting you boast to your customers about your businesses environmentally-friendly interior
- Easy to design and order, you just need to knock together a couple of ideas and send them off
- They look fantastic! I mean, objectively speaking, they do simply look great, especially when done tastefully and matching the establishment
Business Signage Look Ideas
For a more rustic, or even steampunk style bar, café or restaurant, you could go with some flowing, archaic looking script, or simple type font, giving the place an old-timesy, or industrial slant.
For a hyper-modern office, you could get some sharp, futuristic font, in a bright piercing shade, maybe in a flat satin finish. If you want your customers and staff to feel like they’re working in the year 2318, this could be the way to go.
For vintage styling, I’d think once again flowing, Victorian-looking script, maybe in a floral pattern, if the design allows. It’d really complement a stylish and thoughtful vintage store or cutesy café.
Share this article: